Sunday, November 18, 2012

http://local.yahoo.com/info-21307609-bocci-richard-j-richard-j-bocci-realty-daly-city

Just poping around the internet like I do ya know and in Yahoo buniess reviews I find these regarding my dear old friend Boccie 

from  Anthoney J. 

 Avoid!! I gave them a written notice to move out 2 months prior to moving out and the manager simply said he couldn't find the note and charge me the remaining month. Also, they took so much money from deposit. Mine was $1300 but eneded up getting back $300. Even that was after fighting with them. When i called to make a case, they said "don't try to sound smart". I mean if they are renting the property to college students mostly, they really need to learn to deal with them. seriously A.V.O.I.D

from Clint 

 Don't Mess with these folks! They don't play around when it comes to their money. Once you get done with legal fees you will have paid 6 months in rent. Don't believe them that if you loose your job they will work with you. Not too mention if you are under rent control and they want you gone

My my what can one say except Once a Dick always a Dick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment